BetPlanet is a new and ambitious sports betting business that will operate for global markets. BetPlanet is not the typical start-up, we are driven by experienced industry professionals and we are currently in the process of building a sizable team for rapid global expansion. We are an international brand, with the head office of the brand located in Malta. BetPlanet Malta is looking to recruit 2nd Line Customer Support Agents to join our team on a full-time basis.
About the role:
The purpose of the Customer Support Agent is to ensure that all CS teams across countries provide exceptional service by coaching, mentoring, and delivering daily support to new and existing Customer Service Agents in the different Service Centre’s and to handle queries raised by VIP customers to deliver the best customer service and experience possible. The 2nd Line Customer Support Agents will be working on a shift-basis, to cover 24/7 support to our customers.
- Provide support to CS employees in order to solve customers’ queries;
- To provide customer support to our VIP players in order to deliver a world-class customer service and experience;
- Be in relation to providers and other departments in order to solve customers queries and issues;
- Keep track of issues and blockers faced by customers and propose improvement in order to avoid these blockers and increase the overall customer experience.
- Provide ongoing support, refreshment/follow-up/quality analysis to all CS Agents;
- Monitor CS Agents’ in liaison with localized Customer Service Manager on performances and provide feedback and recommendations for any additional training needs to management;
- Monitor inbound customer contacts (mail/chat/phone/SM) and score the performance of the CS Agents using Quality tools and scorecard;
- Take part in, and sometimes lead, various projects within the CS department,
- Actively seek and manage ways of improving existing processes & enhancing the customer experience by reviewing survey responses and providing necessary feedback to management.
Specific Skills & Competencies required:
- Proficient level in English;
- Proficiency in French would be considered an asset;
- Prior experience in floor support/2nd line support and quality assessment;
- Excellent working knowledge of Gaming back offices and Microsoft Office Applications;
- Extensive knowledge of betting and products related to sports and casino online industry;
- The ability to create and deliver presentations as well as the ability to create, compose and edit written materials (manuals, training programs, etc.);
- Interest in Sports and Gaming is a must;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and work with co-workers at all levels;
- The ability to translate technical information into user-friendly instructions;
- Good Project Management skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- A modern working environment in Sliema, Malta;
- An opportunity to be an integral part of an exciting new business.